If you’ve visited your UXPin dashboard recently, you probably noticed that this button:
is now this button:
It’s because we added some cool functions That’s right – not only you can upload documents to your projects, you can also create them within UXPin! You don’t need to switch between text editor and App, or re-upload every time a document was changed, or try to check how business model canvas looks like, beacause that’s already in the App.
So here’s a sum up of how you can work with project documentation in UXPin, starting from new features:
- (new!) Create new Persona
- (new!) Create new Project Canvas
- (new!) Create Business Model Canvas
- Upload any documents in pdf, jpg, png, doc, ppt without any storage limit
- Annotate, create iterations and share all your documents
Let’s see the new UX Documents Creator feature in action!
And if you need to take a closer look, here’s some tasty screenshots of new features waiting for you in UXPin:
Business Model Canvas
All the best!