The Relation of Psychology and Design
Psychology and design are inseparable. Design without knowledge about human beings is just a kingdom of chaotic expression. Design founded on a knowledge about human mind is a straight way to amazing products.
Let’s take a look at 10 best presentation about relationship of psychology and design. And at the end there’s a surprise!
1. Susan Weinschenk – Neuro Web Design: What makes them click
2. Aga Bojko – NeuroUX: Smoke and Mirrors or the Future of UX Research
3. Dan Berlin – Neuromarketing and the User Experience
4. Ash Donaldson – Designing to Persuade: Shaping the User Experience
5. Joshua Porter – Designing with Psychology in Mind
6. Ferry den Dropper – Interaction Design & Psychology – Notes from Leonard Verhoef’s workshop
7. Mr Joe – UX Psychology and the ‘Dark arts’
8. Stephen Anderson – The Art & Science of Seductive Interactions
9. Harry – Brignull – Dark Patterns: User Interfaces Designed to Trick People
10. Stephen Anderson – What’s Your Perception Strategy? (Why It’s NOT All About Content)
And finally my personal master Jeff Johnson, author of “Designing with Mind in Mind”, explains the place of psychology in the design practice. Have fun watching!